How to GTD
“GTD® is the popular shorthand for “Getting Things Done®”, the groundbreaking work-life management system and book by David Allen that transforms personal overwhelm and overload into an integrated system of stress-free productivity.” Quoted from DavidCo.com.
After many years as a dedicated Covey and Daytimer user and trainer, I discovered David Allen’s Getting Things Done book which has made him an Internet sensation and time management icon.
Since then, I’ve made the switch to GTD and have found some truly remarkable GTD applications that allow me to see and use my entire GTD from my Windows machine while at work, on my Macs at home and even on my iPhone.
Here are several posts about my experiences with GTD and these wonderful applications. And be sure to check out the Free GTD Training Videos which are short and to the point, and contain valuable insights for any GTD user.
- NEW – Eight Part Series – “An Advanced GTD User’s Paradise”
- How to Get Started with GTD
- Journaling Your Way to GTD
- The Five W’s of a Weekly GTD Review
- Save Brainpower with GTD
- A New Way of Getting Things Done
- More “Getting Things Done”
- Sending Email Directly to your Nozbe Inbox
- Creating Nozbe Templates
- Nozbe Remembers . . .
- Checking in on Waiting Tasks with Contexts
- Nozbe Tour
- FREE GTD Video Training Tutorials