~John Kendrick Online Featured in Productive! Magazine
Posted by John Kendrick on November 21, 2008
I am very excited to announce that John Kendrick Online has a featured article in the premier issue of Productive! Magazine.
That’s right, The Five W’s of a Weekly GTD Review, which posted last month, and was such a big hit in the blogosphere, is alongside an exclusive interview with David Allen, GTD Guru and author of the best selling book, Getting Things Done.
And that’s not all, the November issue of Productive! Magazine has 16 other great articles that are sure to increase your productivity. You won’t find another magazine as chock full of productivity tips as this one. And these articles were written by top bloggers and productivity experts from around the world.
Here’ a list of the articles you’ll find in this issue.
- GTD is really about gaining control and gaining perspective by Oliver Starr
- Zen to Done (ZTD) by Leo Babauta
- Top 10 reasons why happiness at work is the ultimate productivity booster by Alexander Kjerulf
- Happiness and the End of the Working Week by Nick Cernis
- Seven tips for making yourself happier in the next hour by Gretchen Rubin
- Having One Of Those Days? Here’s How To Deal With It by James Mallinson
- The GOYA method for Personal Development by Steven Aitchison
- 17 Things you Should Stop Doing by Mark W. Shead
- How To Work Less and Still Impress by Marc C
- 3 Essential Tools for Productivity by Stephen Smith
- 7 Idea Dumping Tips by Glen Stansberry
- 10 tips for keeping your desk clean and tidy by Chanpory Rith
- 14 Numbers Your Cell Phone Can’t Live Without by Brett Kelly
- Seven Questions That Will Change Your Life by Alex Shalman
- Getting Things Done® Primer: Chapter 1 by Michael Ramm
- The Five W’s of a Weekly GTD Review by John Kendrick
And the best news of all is that this premier issue is free! Don’t waste a minute. Get your free download and subscribe for free for a limited time, as this offer may not last long.
Thanks to all of the faithful readers who have made this blog a success, with just short of 9,000 views last month alone. And thank you for your kind and thoughtful comments over the past year. I really appreciate it, and thanks again for reading. John